Tuesday, November 3, 2009


ok so if you haven't seen my updates on my damn dog, let me tell you. so my dog likes to counter surf. so i guess after you eat two loaves of bread and a bag of pita bread topped off with and onion then eat your normal doggy breakfast, there is just no room left and too much fiber has been ingested. so i went to nantucket bakery to go get more bread and when i come bag the jerk is in his crate. odd, i looked around, nothing to find that jerk could done. so i start making my sandwiches. then i see him out of the corner of my eye head to the bathroom. and i hear a fart noise. so i poke my head out from the kitchen and see the shit trail. if you look closely you can see it on my bathmat as well. i guess the lack of opposable thumbs kept him from sitting on the toilet and his fear of the tub kept him from shitting in there like a much better dog kodi.

PS any one else seen "Fido", hilarious zombi movie.

1 comment:

  1. i don't think i've laughed so hard in a long time. please write more, especially about the dog. finding this blog was the highlight of my week - hilarious!

    ReplyDelete